DelveInsight's, “Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2019" report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and Phase III products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) . The report includes information of marketed products including their product description, patent details, forecasted sales till 2021 & API manufacturer details by country.
Global API Manufacturers of Marketed Products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
Coverage of API manufacturers for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) marketed products spanning across United States, Europe, China and India. The manufacturers’ details include manufacturers’ name along with their location.
Emerging Phase III products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III therapies for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) which can turn out to be future prospective competitors for the marketed products. It will also put light on the current market trends. Their forecasted global sales are also provided till 2021.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, government websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, trade associations, books, industry portals, industry associations and available databases.
• A review of the marketed products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) including their description, route of synthesis, regulatory milestones, forecasted sales estimates till 2021 and API manufacturer details.
• Patent information coverage of the marketed products including the patent number, holder, grant and patent expiry details
• API manufacturers for the marketed products with location details
• Emerging Phase III product profiles for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) including product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
Reasons to Buy
• API intelligence for marketed drugs for the indication and gaining insights of API manufacturers
• Evaluate the marketing status and patent details of products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development
• Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to the indication
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III products which can be future competitors in this space
List of Figures
Figure 1: Comparative Analysis of Marketed and Emerging Products
Figure 2: Drug, Historical Global Sales till 2018 (in million USD)
Figure 3: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Figure 4: Patent Details
Figure 5: API Manufacturers Region wise
Figure 6: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
List of Tables
Table 1: List of Marketed and Emerging Products
Table 2: Drug Product Details, United States
Table 3: Drug Product Details, Europe
Table 4: Drug, Historical Global Sales till 2018 (in million USD)
Table 5: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Table 6: API Manufacturers Region wise
Table 7: API Manufacturers for United States
Table 8: API Manufacturers for Europe
Table 9: API Manufacturers for China
Table 10: API Manufacturers for India
Table 11: Patent Details
Table 12: Emerging Therapies (Phase III)
Table 13: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)