The Global Flexible Packaging Market is expected to grow from USD 148,563.46 Million in 2018 to USD 194,256.13 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.90%.
The positioning of the Global Flexible Packaging Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Flexible Packaging Market including are Berry Plastics Group, Inc., Coveris Holdings S.a., Mondi Group, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Sonoco Products Company, and Huhtam.
ON THE BASIS OF PRODUCT, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
ON THE BASIS OF MATERIAL, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
ON THE BASIS OF END-USER, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connection with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered input on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
THE REPORT PROVIDES INSIGHTS ON THE FOLLOWING POINTERS:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on offered by the key players in the Global Flexible Packaging Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Flexible Packaging Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Flexible Packaging Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Flexible Packaging Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Flexible Packaging Market
THE REPORT ANSWERS QUESTIONS SUCH AS:
1. What is the market size of the Flexible Packaging Market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Flexible Packaging Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Process
2.1.2. Research Framework
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.3. Research Outcome
2.3.1. 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window
126.96.36.199. Leverage Zone
188.8.131.52. Vantage Zone
184.108.40.206. Speculative Zone
220.127.116.11. Bottleneck Zone
2.3.2. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
18.104.22.168. 360iResearch Quadrants
22.214.171.124. Business Strategy
126.96.36.199.1. Business Growth
188.8.131.52.2. Industry Coverage
184.108.40.206.3. Financial Viability
220.127.116.11.4. Channel Support
18.104.22.168. Product Satisfaction
22.214.171.124.1. Value for Money
126.96.36.199.2. Ease of Use
188.8.131.52.3. Product Features
184.108.40.206.4. Customer Support
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Outlook in the Flexible Packaging Market
3.2. Opportunities in the Flexible Packaging Market
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.3.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.5. Industry Rivalry
4.4. Industry Trends
5. Global Flexible Packaging Market, by Product
5.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
6. Global Flexible Packaging Market, by Material
6.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
6.3. Aluminium Foils
6.4. Flexible Foam
7. Global Flexible Packaging Market, by End-User
7.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
7.5. Personal Care and Household Care
7.6. Pharmaceutical and Medical
8. Global Flexible Packaging Market, by Geography
8.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
8.3.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
8.3.7. United States
8.4.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
8.5. Europe, Middle East & Africa
8.5.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting
8.5.7. United Kingdom
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for Global Flexible Packaging Market
9.2. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis for Global Flexible Packaging Market
9.3. Competitive News Feed Analysis for Global Flexible Packaging Market
10. Company Usability Profiles
10.1. Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
10.2. Coveris Holdings S.a.
10.3. Mondi Group
10.4. Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
10.5. Sonoco Products Company
11.1. Discussion Guide
11.2. Top Reports
11.2.1. Global Crane Rental Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025
11.2.2. Global Computer Vision Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025
11.2.3. Global Payment Gateway Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025
11.2.4. Global B2B Travel Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025
11.2.5. Global Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025
11.3. Author Details