"African Trypanosomiasis - Pipeline Insight, 2019” report by DelveInsight offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across African Trypanosomiasis development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline Products covered across the following Developmental Stages:
• Inactive: Discontinued and/or Dormant
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for African Trypanosomiasis
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Pipeline Therapeutics assessment of products for African Trypanosomiasis
The report assesses the active African Trypanosomiasis pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Scope of the report
• The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for the African Trypanosomiasis
• The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for the African Trypanosomiasis
• The report provides pipeline product profiles which includes product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
• Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for African Trypanosomiasis
• The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to the African Trypanosomiasis
Reasons to Buy
• Establish comprehensive understanding of the pipeline activity across this African Trypanosomiasis to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Gather information of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Plot corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding the pipeline depth and focus of African Trypanosomiasis therapeutics
• Devise in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying inactive projects and understanding the factors that might have halted their progress
List of Tables:
Table 1: Total Products for African Trypanosomiasis
Table 2: Products in Clinical Stage
Table 3: Products in Non-clinical Stage
Table 4: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 5: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 6: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 7: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 8: Inactive Products
List of Figures:
Figure 1: Total Products for African Trypanosomiasis
Figure 2: Products in Clinical Stage
Figure 3: Products in Non-clinical Stage
Figure 4: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 5: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 6: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 7: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 8: Inactive Products
In 2020 the global Flu Vaccine market size was US 5154 million and it is expected to reach US 7293.3 million by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 4.8 during 20212027.Global Flu Vaccine Market Size Manufacturers Supply Chain Sales Channel and Clients 20212027.
And in terms of application the largest application is Postexposure Prophylaxis followed by Preexposure Prophylaxis.Market Analysis and Insights Global Rabies Vaccine MarketIn 2020 the global Rabies Vaccine market size was US 877 million and it is expected to reach US 1178 million by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 4.0 during 20212027.Global Rabies Vaccin.