The analysts forecast the global acetic anhydride market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.45% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global acetic anhydride for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the acetic anhydride sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets and applications.
Geographically, the global acetic anhydride market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the acetic anhydride market is segmented into:
- Synthetic Fibers
- Chemical Intermediates
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global acetic anhydride market are:
- Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- BP Chemicals Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Jiangsu Danhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Kaifeng Ronghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lonza Group AG
- Nantong Cellulose Fibers Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Wanglong Group Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global acetic anhydride market.
- To classify and forecast global acetic anhydride market based on application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global acetic anhydride market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global acetic anhydride market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global acetic anhydride market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global acetic anhydride market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of acetic anhydride
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to acetic anhydride
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with acetic anhydride suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by End-users
7.1 Global Acetic Anhydride Market by End-users 2014-2024
7.2 Global Acetic Anhydride Market by Pharmaceuticals Segment
7.3 Global Acetic Anhydride Market by Synthetic Fibers Segment
7.4 Global Acetic Anhydride Market by Plastics Segment
7.5 Global Acetic Anhydride Market by Chemical Intermediates Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. Acetic Anhydride Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
9.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
10. Acetic Anhydride Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
11. Acetic Anhydride Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
12. Acetic Anhydride Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
13. Acetic Anhydride Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd.
14.2 BASF SE
14.3 BP Chemicals Ltd.
14.4 Celanese Corporation
14.5 Daicel Corporation
14.6 Eastman Chemical Company
14.7 IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
14.8 Jiangsu Danhua Group Co., Ltd.
14.9 Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd.
14.10 Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
14.11 Kaifeng Ronghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.12 Lonza Group AG
14.13 Nantong Cellulose Fibers Co., Ltd.
14.14 Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.15 Wanglong Group Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY