CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET OVERVIEW
In 2018, the global Conversational AI Platforms market size was valued at 2.364 Billion USD and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.75%
Conversational AI Platforms help develop and implement solutions for automating customer service, customer engagement, and human-computer interactions through natural language understanding and speech generation. These solutions include chatbots and virtual assistants, among other tools.
In 2019, the global Conversational AI Platforms market size was US$ xx million and it is expected to reach US$ xx million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during 2021-2026.
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS SCOPE AND MARKET SIZE
Conversational AI Platforms market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Conversational AI Platforms market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by Type and by Application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
Segment by Type, the Conversational AI Platforms market is segmented into Cloud-Based, On-Premise, etc.
Segment by Application, the Conversational AI Platforms market is segmented into Large Enterprises(1000+ Users), Medium-Sized Enterprise(499-1000 Users), Small Enterprises(1-499 Users), etc.
REGIONAL AND COUNTRY-LEVEL ANALYSIS
In 2018, North America accounted for the largest share of the global AI app conversational market. The acceptance of the conversational AI platform is the highest in this area with the involvement of the highest number of technology innovators and industry disruptors. The growing use of smart speakers, resulting in smart virtual assistant technology, drives the conversational AI platform market in North America.
Due to increased initiatives and investment on AI, the Asia Pacific region is expected to see the fastest growth rate.
The Conversational AI Platforms market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries).
The key regions covered in the Conversational AI Platforms market report are North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America, etc.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE AND CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Conversational AI Platforms market competitive landscape provides details and data information by vendors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by player for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the revenue generated in Conversational AI Platforms business, the date to enter into the Conversational AI Platforms market, Conversational AI Platforms product introduction, recent developments, etc.
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET KEY PLAYERS
- Locobuzz Solutions
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET SEGMENTATION
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET SEGMENT BY REGIONS/COUNTRIES
- North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET SEGMENT BY TYPE
CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS MARKET SEGMENT BY APPLICATION
- Large Enterprises(1000+ Users)
- Medium-Sized Enterprise(499-1000 Users)
- Small Enterprises(1-499 Users)
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES OF THIS REPORT ARE
- To study and forecast the market size of Conversational AI Platforms in the global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast among global major regions.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Conversational AI Platforms are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year 2020 to 2026
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2019 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Further breakdown of the Conversational AI Platforms market on the basis of the key contributing countries. Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players.